Stonehurst Mountain Estate
Size from 198m² to 2,573m²
Fine Eco Living
Take a walk down the nature trials throughout the estate, breathe in the fresh country air or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful views.
The Stonehurst Mountain Estate supplies birdwatchers with countless hours of pleasure, whilst the fynbos enthusiasts will be stunned by the vast variety of species found. These footpaths allow you the opportunity of being close to nature in a fashionable, family-friendly, very secure environment.
It allows you to spend quality time with your family within the estate. You can enjoy the facilities of the Lifestyle Centre, play some games in the Game Room, or simply go for a workout in the fully equipped Gym. Stonehurst Mountain Estate's prime location allows for endless entertainment options.
Westlake Golf Course is right on your doorstep, and many exclusive restaurants in close proximity to Stonehurst, there is an entertainment option for everyone.
The beauty and tranquillity in this estate are maintained by the homeowners association, and Stonehurst Mountain Estate provides a secure environment for its residents, where there is no fear of crime and an all-encompassing lifestyle that caters for everyone.
- Eco estate adjacent to the Table Mountain National Park
- Lifestyle Centre with lounge, bar, garden, a fully equipped, professionally managed gym and an indoor training swimming pool.
- Offering three residential formats
- Stonehurst Close – a group scheme of 30 properties surrounding a children’s play park
- Stone Village, comprising 82 residences for lock-up and go living
- 200 individual residential erven with beautiful views
- Design guidelines aimed at ensuring that Stonehurst integrates synergistically and sensitively with its mountain backdrop
- Lifestyle - it's interspersed with footpaths, parks, streams, lakes and riverine areas
|Stonehurst Code of conduct||280.4 KB||Download
|Stonehurst Constitution||350.6 KB||Download
|Stonehurst Design Manual||1.3 MB||Download
Stonehurst Mountain Estate, Cape Town
Internationally renowned, and with its reputation even further enhanced during the 2010 World Cup, Cape Town is, and remains South Africa's premier tourist destination. And it's a given that Cape Town property will remain a hot favourite for both South African real estate investors as well as overseas investors.
Cape Towns' plethora of world renowned attractions includes its stunning coastline and...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential Estates in Stonehurst Mountain Estate, Cape Town.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Chas Everitt International Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Chas Everitt International Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag