On The Waters Edge
This is life, excellent value for money! Serene Country living at the Mvubu River Reserve in Paradise Beach. If peace and tranquility is what you are looking for then look no further. This s a one in a lifetime opportunity to be this close to nature and own a piece of it. Do not let this one slip you by…
- Located 5 kilometers from the world renowned Jeffreys Bay.
- Positioned on the southern bank of the Zeekoei River, approximately 800m upriver from the sea, from Paradise beach.
- 17 freehold north facing stands and private ownership to 7 hectares of the Zeekoei River from their side of the river.
- All the stands have unimpeded views of the nature reserve across the river, protected by the Department of Nature Conservation. Show casing the flora and fauna that is endemic to the area.
- Stand sizes range up to 3400sqm, and each stand has its own 30 m water frontage, allowing residents to launch their boats from their own jetty areas.
Paradise Beach, Jeffreys Bay
Jeffrey’s Bay in the Eastern Cape– fondly known as “J-Bay” to locals – derives its name from one of the senior partners of a pioneering firm in the area called “Jeffrey & Glendinnings”, which opened its doors back in 1849.
The former ‘hippie hangout’ and small fishing community has since evolved to become a rapidly expanding urban area, to add to its...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Paradise Beach, Jeffreys Bay.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Chas Everitt International Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Chas Everitt International Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag