"Rusty Gate" Mountain Guest Farm For sale
This mountain property with its isolated location,fynbos and even a waterfall offers the ultimate "get away" destination.
With the added opportunities and income given by the guest farm this property gives wings to any plans for further development as a really outstanding weekend destination.
Situated close to Greyton, it is centrally situated in the Overberg and only 135 km from Cape Town, which makes it ideal for Weddings, Team Building and personal break aways over weekends. It is so popular as a venue that 2018 is well booked in advance. This property also generates a considerable income each year and the owners can supply proof of income to serious buyers.
Guests spend their time swimming, rowing, fishing, hiking, birdwatching or just relaxing.
For the more adventurous there is mountain biking, rock climbing and a foofy slide.
The property consists of three adjoining farms that forms the well known Rusty Gate Farm.
In totality it measures 291.24 ha and comprises of the following:
1. The current guest area (about 5 ha) - where all the buildings are situated:
- the centre of the development is a huge shed with a cold room, workshop and offices.
- surrounding that is the fully equipped kitchen, indoor braai area,conference/ function room and bar/game room.
- there are also two dorm-style sleeping areas with kitchen, bathroom and toilets which sleep up to 19 people.
- outside is a grassed area and open braai area and a pool with beautiful views over the valley.
-The 5 guest cottages are in a separate area and sleep 4 to 6 people.
- the spacious cottages all have well equipped kitchens, bathrooms, an indoor fireplace and outdoor braai on the stoep.
- there is also a play park for children
- There are two separate cottages in use for staff accommodation
- there is also a borehole where the drinking water comes from
2. Arable Land - about 40 ha
- this includes an internal camp (10 ha) that is fenced with Jakkalsproef to keep animals
- the outer boundary of the property is not fenced
3. Mountain fynbos - about 236 ha
- this area includes the 3 dams of which the lower is used as a recreational area with a jetty and foofy slide.
- the dam is also stocked with trout.
The farm is sold as a going concern and the owners are VAT registered. The sale includes all furnishings and equipment that is used in the daily operations of the farm.
The brand "Rusty Gate Farm" is sold with the Website and guest base.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Farms for sale in Greyton, Greyton.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Chas Everitt International Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Chas Everitt International Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag