SHOWING ARTICLE 1 OF 467

Liefde en Vrede

Category Internal

What are the main Liefde en Vrede property sales trends?

The property values here have experienced significant growth over the past ten years as confirmed by recent national property reports.

The area has been found to offer stable and attractive investment and purchase opportunities – making it rather sought after.

The market stock composition of Liefde en Vrede is split into two categories, namely Freehold or full title properties representing approximately 56% and sectional title properties (flats, townhouses and apartments) making up the remaining 44%.

Freehold Homes in Liefde en Vrede

Recent reports highlight a total property transfer count of 33 freehold properties over the past year. Buyers can own properties that range in average prices from around R450 000 to tipping over R 1, 900 000, with an overall average of approximately R 1, 040 000.

This is just lower that the current average price as per growth and activity trends at R 1, 116 000 and the prevailing municipal valuation of just under R 1, 140 000. This ranks prices of the suburb attractively lower than those of neighbouring suburbs, like Aspen Lakes; while being on par with Highlands Gate Golf Estate in Mpumalanga, Mikro Park in Western Cape and such on a national scale.
 
Townhouses, Flats and Apartments in Liefde en Vrede

Reports indicate that 27 sectional title properties have been sold over the past twelve months, with a range from approximately R 450 000 to close on R 1, 000 000.

The overall average price based on these transfers is around R 632 000, which is slightly below the current average of R 650 000 as per growth and activity trends as well as the municipal average of about R 680 000.

This average ranks on par with the likes of Onverwacht in Limpopo and Pongola in KZN.

Properties for sale in Liefde en Vrede present excellent value buys for both pure real estate investors as well as homeowners on the lookout for suitable family homes.

Where is Liefde en Vrede situated, and what makes its location popular?

Now Liefde en Vrede, the same space was once just open terrain, but recent developments have transformed it into a thriving community within the City of Johannesburg Municipality.   Liefde en Vrede offers prospective owners not only a great community with beautiful homes – it also offers a fine location with easy access to Mulbarton, Roodepoort, Boksburg and Johannesburg City. Residents are also in touching distance of the R554 and M68 transport routes.

What are some of the amenities that Liefde en Vrede property owners can expect?

In terms of amenities, Liefde en Vrede properties certainly don’t fall short, and offer residents necessary amenities in the immediate proximity and surrounds. Here is a little more on medical and academic facilities:

Healthcare:
Glenanda Clinic is ideal for tending to more minor illnesses or injuries. Mulbarton, Roodepoort and Boksburg also offer first-class hospital and medical facilities, within around thirty minutes drive of local residents.

Education: 
Homeowners can also enjoy the great choice of schools available in the area, with Mulbarton Primary School, Glenvista High School and Dinamika Secondary School being popular choices among others.

Author: Barry Davies

Submitted 27 Nov 16 / Views 252