Property on this website.
This page lists provinces with Property for sale (Real Estate).
Property types include:
Agricultural Holding (77), Apartment (607), Bed and Breakfast (22), Business (51), Cluster (191), Commercial (144), Cottage (11), Country Estate (33), Detached House (2), Development (74), Development Land (31), Duet (73), Duet/semi (3), Duplex (103), Factory (6), Farms (164), Flats (320), Furnished Residential (1), Game Ranch (3), Game Reserve (7), Garage (4), Gated Village (20), Golf Estate (121), Guest Farm (4), Guest House (73), Holiday Accommodation (7), Hotel (8), House (5700), Lodge (12), Multi-purpose (21), Office Block (3), Offices (61), Penthouse (8), Plot 'n Plan (12), Renovate (2), Residential (2156), Resorts (3), Retail (10), Retirement Home (5), Retirement Village (9), Riverfront (2), Sectional Title (920), Security Estate (275), Semi (2), Semi Detached House (3), Shareblock (15), Shopping Centre (2), Simplex (49), Smallholdings (187), Townhouse (602), Vacant Land (2615), Warehousing (5)
|Property for sale (real estate) in South_Africa
Some useful information regarding South Africa.
South African Property | Real Estate in South Africa
The Republic of South Africa - or the “Gateway to Africa” offers a world of property and real estate opportunity in one country and South African real estate is turning out to be some of the most sought after property investment destinations in Africa.
South African property investment opportunities are varied due to the diverse nature of the country.
From the heavily urbanised and most densely populated Gauteng property offerings to the beauty of the fairest Cape Town properties to coastal holiday homes offered in the likes of the world renowned Garden Route or the sprawling mansions dotted along the KwaZulu Natal coastal property offerings or a game farm in the Eastern Cape or Mpumalanga – the market for property in South Africa has it all.
Today, property buyers in South Africa enjoy a plethora of options when it comes to investing in the market.
Some of the more common South African property types on offer include:
- Traditional Houses – A large part of the residential South African property market is in the form of single and double storey buildings. Such houses have gained widespread popularity because of the depth in design choices. You can invest in a beautiful brick, stone, wooden or plastered house depending on your sense of style.
- Town Houses (Sectional Title)– A single town house can best be defined as a one floor or duplex or even triplex accommodation. Town house complexes vary in size and price and are popular as both primary residence and holiday homes in the South African real estate marketplace..
- Cluster Houses often identified by common shared facilities like sports complexes, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreational centres, etc.
- Residential Estates offer some of the most in demand property in South Africa. The market and demand for the likes of Golf and Eco estates throughout South Africa and particularly in the Gauteng and Western Cape property sector remains on the rise.
- The maintenance of complex of multiple cluster houses and South African security estates are typically shared by each owner via a registered “Home Owners Association”.
- Apartments and Flats
- Farms (Land that is earmarked for agricultural use comes under the classification of ‘farms’) Game Farms are also on offer throughout South Africa.
- Small Holdings – Small holdings are properties that are typically smaller than the size of a farm but generally over 10 hectares in size. The land use varies from person to person. Vegetable farms & Fruit orchids, rental properties and cottages are common uses of small holding properties in South Africa.
Property in South Africa holds a mix of residential, retail and industrial space for the real estate investor to consider.
The market for commercial property in South Africa has also picked up well since 2011 and is set to maintain a steady growth trajectory in 2012.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent property in South Africa – Chas Everitt’s Franchises across the country in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, KwaZulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West or the Garden Route have a team of estate agents awaiting your call.